Friday, April 11, 2014

37 week monitoring and appointment



Two pictures of our sweet little Elise today at 37 weeks and 1 day! 

Today we had an NST, BPP, and appointment.  Elise passed both the NST and the BPP!  She once again scored an 8 out of 8 on the BPP.  The doctor said today, "she continues to amaze us."  The ultrasound showed that she is head down right now, which is great news since she has been flipping around so much.  My fluid levels are still borderline polyhydramnios (level was 24.5 cm, they want it below 25), so she has a lot of fluid to flip around in!

I was checked for progress at my appointment, and am not dilated at this time.  This makes me a poor candidate for induction, and since Elise is still appearing to do well, we will wait it out for another week.  I'll be checked again next Friday, and then we will just go from there.  The doctor said that it won't benefit baby or I to go past 39 weeks, so I think that may be an end point for us.  We continue to pray for peace with the decisions that are within our control.  As for me, I'm ready to meet my sweet baby as soon as she is ready to come on out!

Not much else to update.  Just waiting and trying to stay positive and enjoy these last days with Elise safe in my belly.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths." -Proverbs 3.5-6

1 comment:

  1. Good news!! Our little Elise is a fighter, just like her Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete